Use our online moving calculator to tally up the volume of your furniture items so we can recommend the right size of the vehicle and get a move cost.
Clear Removalist Quote
We can visit your location when convenient and conduct an in-home survey for moves of 3 bedrooms or larger.
Arriving On Time & According To ScheduleTimeframes are crucial when moving interstate - everything must run exactly according to a tight schedule. Careful Hands Movers understand this, which is why we thoroughly plan the logistics of the move and ensure that our Removalists Melbourne to Sydney team stays on schedule. We also factor in any problems which may arise and take into consideration where in Melbourne you are moving from, as well as your final Sydney destination, and the time of the removal. Our removalists are also aware of road and traffic conditions, and if any roadworks are taking place along the route. We do our best to avoid them if possible. By carefully planning for the move from point A to B as well as allowing for any external factors, it lets us tailor a removal package to meet the needs of each client. By having a plan in place and a realistic schedule, it allows us to keep problems and delays to a minimum.
A Service To Suit YouEvery move is different, and each customer has different wants and needs from a removal service. Careful Hand Movers has extensive interstate removals experience and can provide a tailored package to suit your needs no matter how big or small.
Easy Melbourne To Sydney Removalists ProcessOur professional removalist team is eager and willing to help make your move a success and treat your expensive and irreplaceable items with the utmost care as if they were our own. Our crew will pack, load, and transport your valuables between Melbourne & Sydney safely and make sure that nothing is damaged, lost, or broken in transit. Our removalist experts have undergone rigorous training as well as have many years of experience to provide top-grade expertise for your move.
Backloading RemovalsWe can help you take full advantage of the cost savings with backloading between Melbourne and Sydney. In addition to that, it's a good option for the environment. It works by sharing your move with that of another customer which can help reduce your moving cost considerably. When hiring a truck that is already on the road, you are helping to cut down fuel consumption and carbon emissions. Its also worth mentioning that backloading doesn't mean low-quality service, its the same premium service but requires more flexibility from the customer side.
Cheap Removalists - Are They Worth it?We understand moving is expensive, particularly interstate. So, we provide the best possible prices, without compromising our service or care in handling your items. On the other hand, looking for a removalists company who offer dirt-cheap prices, is likely to provide some unexpected problems
- They don’t provide transparent pricing - often having hidden costs and surcharges which they spring upon you once you arrive at your destination, and keep everything you own at ransom until you pay
- They are more likely to move as quickly as possible to take on as many clients as possible, meaning they don’t treat your property with care or respect and are more likely to cause damage
- They arrive behind schedule, or cancel and don’t show up at all without even telling you
- They don’t carry insurance - so if your items get damaged, they aren’t covered
Exceptional Customer ServiceAll of our removalists are fully trained professionals who provide you with the best customer service experience from the time you request a quote until we’ve unloaded and unpacked the last item from the truck at your new home or office in Sydney.
- When you choose Careful Hands Movers as your removalists you can be sure that your belongings are in careful hands - so much so we named our furniture removals business after it!
- Our team is passionate about delivering high-quality customer service to every person we help to move.
- We take the utmost care when handling your belongings and keep those standards throughout the entire removal process.
- Our business is vailable 7 days per week, to accommodate your needs and schedule